Monday, January 10, 2011

early morning madness

my phone breaks, in my hand. it wont charge only stays alive on the charger and still cant be used. but alhamdulilah i am up in time to pray.
before salat i call the ebt card and find that there were no food stamps posted on my card. lol omg. ok... nothing i can do about that at six something in the morning. I try to put it to the back of my mind.
I make wudu and pray.
I decide to write, to blog. But I dont wish to complain as i sit here thinking that its way to early in the morning to have so much stuff going on.
I want to cry but to what use?

anyway phone call to be made today. I have an appointment sometime today. It's cold out. I have no coat. The 2 jackets have done fine so far. Its suppose to snow so maybe when it does I'll go to the college and shovel for 10 dollars and hour.
I'm o old for this kinda.
But in the end insha Allah all will be ok I hope. I have faith, i dont have to know the why of things although I wish I did. I just have to Not lose my way as I walk on this dark and lonely path.
i would like to write more but not now. when idk.
I have to believe things will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment